As part of a major expansion in research activity the University has made available University Research Scholarships.
These scholarships are for strategic recruitment to important areas of research within the University. Fee waivers available to University research scholars are 15%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%. The decision will be made by the individual Schools and may be awarded to applicants whose proposal addresses one of the strategic research aims.
To apply please complete the online application form, marking it clearly with fee-waiver scholarship application.
Other available scholarships and studentships:
- School of Human and Health Sciences scholarships
- PhD Studentships in Material Sciences
- PhD Studentships in Business and Management
- School of Art, Design and Architecture Scholarships
- School of Education and Professional Development PhD fee waiver
- Secure Societies Institute – Cyber Security PhD Scholarships
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for University of Huddersfield Graduates
- Sapphire Jubilee Scholarships
- School of Applied Sciences PhD Studentships in Biological Sciences funded by the Leverhulme Trust
- PhD Scholarship in Radiation-tolerant Materials for Future Energy Systems
- EPSRC iCASE Studentship in Smart Rolling Stock Maintenance Depot
- PHD Scholarship in Characterisation of Irradiation Damage in Tungsten for Use in Nuclear Fusion Reactors
- PhD Scholarship in Radiation Damage in MAX Phase Nuclear Materials
- PhD Scholarship in Radiation Damage in Nanostructures
- PhD Scholarship in Radiation Damage in Nuclear Materials